Unraveling Donald Trump Jr resorts to making threats

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

Donald Trump Jr. is an example of the type of person I have always disliked.

Junior is a spoiled and hateful “man” who delights in other people’s misfortunes and lies as easily as he tweets. In fact, most of his tweets are lies. He is very much like his insurrectionist papa, proving that the apple does not fall far from the tree.

And now Junior has done it again. He is being accused of making threats against Dr. Anthony Fauci.

This has all come about because of a Twitter meme Junior shared. The meme featured the disgusting words, “I’m gonna just jump out ahead of this and say I don’t think Fauci killed himself.”

The Twitter universe was outraged as it should have been. Many asked that action be taken against the psychotic tot. Many reported the tweet to law enforcement.

And law enforcement should get involved. This sure sounds like a threat to me. I would encourage anybody on Twitter to report any tweet like that. Perhaps Junior will lose his Twitter account as he rightfully should since it seems he is not emotionally capable of using it sensibly.

The vile treatment of Fauci is just another carefully choreographed attack designed by the GOP to use outrage to inflame their voters. It’s sad, but the GOP knows they cannot win elections by offering up any policy ideas since they have none.

So this is what they must resort to. My most fervent wish to see Junior’s Twitter account shut down, and if he continues with his despicable personal attacks, that may well happen.

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now