Tucker Carlson collapses in a paranoid delusional heap

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

I often wonder how Tucker Carlson’s brain works. Was he born with brain cells that just have extra cruelty? How was this creature created? I do not know the answers to these questions, but regarding Tucker, I can say with confidence that his behavior is as awful as ever before.

But it’s not only that. Carlson seems to be growing ever more paranoid. Paranoia was always a big part of his thing, but lately, it seems his rampant paranoid insanity has exploded to new and exciting heights.

Mr. Carlson is now seemingly convinced we will all be wearing masks forever. And he had a severe (and bizarre) meltdown about it.

“You’re never taking off the mask. Get ready for a lifetime of filthy wet cotton covering your mouth, reduced oxygen flow to your brain, and a world where every stranger looks the same because no one has a face.”

Yes, that was Tucker himself who said that. How did this man graduate even high school? As if that meltdown was not repugnant enough, it got worse. Tucker is also seemingly very concerned about…..your daughter’s wedding. No, I am not making this up. Here is the quote: “When Kamala Harris and her husband kissed the other day while wearing masks, they were giving you a preview of your daughter’s wedding,” the Fox moron shrieked.

I believe that this odious show swimming in paranoia and bathed in white supremacy needs to be canceled. Of course, that will not happen, at least not now. For some unfathomable reason, Tuck has good ratings. He does appeal to the bottom feeders and the MAGA cult. So, his pathetic show stays for now. I do believe there will come the point when he goes too far, even for Fox.

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now