Trump lawyer goes bonkers

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Right now, there is a whole lot of drama going on amidst the deep hideaway of the thing known as Twitter. Allow me to explain. Attorney Jenna Ellis is one of the lawyers who represented the former guy.

And now she has announced she has left the Republican party – because they’re not insane enough. The former guy’s former batshit crazy lawyer has quit the party! Ellis (insane, insurrection party) feels the GOP has not supported the former guy to the degree she would like to see.

Ellis is a crackpot – there can be no denying that. And she is, as of the time of this writing, engaged in a furious diatribe against her former party. It is all rather amusing.

Ellis has also demanded that RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel step down. Ellis has said she would not return to the party until McDaniel is gone. I doubt very many care what Ellis does or does not do. Yet, her furious and obnoxious tweets keep coming. She has many grievances, which she is seemingly content to spend most of the time airing.

“I am leaving the Republican Party until the Republican Party comes back home to conservatives,” she shrieked on NewsMax. McDaniel has blocked Ellis on Twitter, much to the fury of Ellis, who seemingly can’t shut up about it.

It is important to remember that McDaniel is not exactly moderate. I am not sure what Ellis is seeking here except perhaps more chaos within the party. I am sure she can get THAT with no problems.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here