Trump family members ratchet up their calls for violence as their relevance slips away from them

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

The words “Trump” and violence” really do seem to go hand in hand. Palmer Report told you about Don Jr. and his despicable meme about Doctor Anthony Fauci. But the violence and brutality of the Trumps are also manifesting themselves among the females of the vile family, proving that this love of violence the Trumps have is not gender-specific.

Lara Trump, the wife of Eric Trump and an idiot in her own right, has spoken out against Migrants. And Lara has a solution to all the imagined woes at the border-if people attempt to enter our country-just shoot em.

“Lady” Lara appeared on Fox Non-News Network. While discussing the border situation with Judge Jeanine Pirro, the Stepford wife sweetly offered some sage advice for local residents living near the border.

“I don’t know what you tell the people who live at the southern border,” the pathetic Lara said. “I guess they better arm up and get guns and be ready, and maybe they’re going to have to start taking matters into their hands.”

Well, these comments do explain one thing. I always wondered how anyone could possibly marry Eric Trump. And now I know. Water does, after all, seek its own level. Lara has rightfully been eviscerated for these vicious and disgusting comments. It does seem that with the Trump klan, violence and hatred are their brand. Many people are calling for legal action to be taken against her.

It seems that the violent rhetoric of the Trumps has heightened lately. Perhaps this is because they’re angry that this country and the world, in general, seems to be doing just dandy without them. Actually, this country is flourishing without them. And it will stay that way because no Trump will ever be in a position of power again.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here