The January 6th coverup is unraveling

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Do any of you remember the great film “The Accused?” It starred Jodie Foster and Kelly McGillis. In the movie, Foster plays a young waitress tragically gang-raped at a bar. McGillis plays her steely-eyed attorney. Together the women decide to prosecute not only the rapists but the “bystanders” who laughed, cat-called, and encouraged the vicious attack. You see where I am going with this.

I do believe that “spectators” who urge crimes on are every bit as guilty as the people committing the crime, whether that crime is rape or assault–or a violent insurrection.

And that is why I believe every one of the Congresspeople or Senators who are found to have been privy to information regarding January sixth should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

And it seems every day now, we see new damning evidence showing that perhaps certain office-holders know a great deal more than they are saying.

Take Rep. Mo Brooks (insurrection supporter, insurrection party, Hell.) Does anybody REALLY believe this absurd story that he only wore body armor because he “heard” BLM and Antifa were going to cause trouble? I doubt that story is going to go over well with the January sixth committee.

Lawrence Tribe says, “We are witnessing the unraveling of the cover-up of January sixth.”

I could not agree more. I want answers. For example, in the case of Mo Brooks–where did he get the info about Antifa and BLM? Who gave it to him? Did he call the FBI and warn them? If not, why not?

We will find out the answers to these questions, although I already feel a bit sick thinking about what those answers could be. But one thing is for sure.

As in this film, I mentioned โ€“ if it is found that ANY of our politicians participated in or aided and abetted โ€“ the American terrorist attack โ€“ lock them up!

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here