The January 6th coverup is about to become unraveled

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

From the beginning of time, betrayal and duplicity have always reigned supreme in political life. It was also very prevalent among royalty. During the Ptolemy dynasty in Egypt, from which queen Cleopatra descended, there were too many betrayals to count. The palace was filled with secrets, family members plotting against family members, and friends who were secretly foes. There were bitter rivalries between many.

Fast forward to today; it’s not much different. Sometimes, time moves along, but betrayal is always there, ready to rear its duplicitous head. And that brings me to January 6. I want to know what certain GOP members might be hiding. Because we all know these members are hiding something.

Could there be among Congresspeople who knew beforehand what would happen? There have been whispers of that. This is one thing that the January 6 commission hopefully will be able to tell us. I have my suspicions about who knew, as I am sure you do as well, but we cannot be 100% sure of anything.

Huge questions are looming, and if one believes The expression “watch what they do, not what they say,” we have to realize that certain members of Congress have with their actions showed consciousness of guilt, or at least that’s how it would appear. I completely trust that the January 6 commission will get to the bottom of it.

The people on this commission, including the two Republicans, are warriors and highly courageous, and they will not stop until they get to the truth. If solid hard-core evidence comes out that we have vipers in the nest, they must be held to accountability. The commission will go with the evidence that leads them, and we will be here supporting them every inch of the way.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here