Ted Cruz gets eaten alive

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Senator Ted Cruz (Texas betrayer-Insurrection party-Texas) has not had an easy time of it lately. First off, his former friend and the woman he would have had as his Vice President had he won the 2016 Republican primary is calling him out.

Carly Fiorina spoke candidly about the horrible Senator, saying he has become corrupted by power and she doesn’t even recognize him anymore.

Then there’s his dinner with the former guy in Florida. Teddy boy has been taking a lot of incoming for that as well. What kind of guy dines with someone who insults their wife AND their dad? The answer to that question is an idiot like Cruz.

And adding to the Senator’s troubles is…of all things..The Daily Show.

Cruz has been engaged in a war of words with host Trevor Noah on Twitter.

The Twitter battle had begun weeks ago when Cruz was reportedly upset by a comment made on the show about him.

Now he and Noah have been fighting it out on Twitter. Or correction: CRUZ has been fighting. It sounds to me like Noah’s having a grand old time.

The thing about Cruz is he is utterly inept at these types of things, and it shows. Here is a tweet of his to the Daily Show: “I wear your scorn with pride.” And “I remember when the Daily Show was funny.”

Wow. Ted. You sure told him (sarcasm here, folks). And the Daily Show responded with this gem: “And with that, Ted Cruz has officially fought back harder against a tweet from a late-night show than he ever did when Trump called his wife ugly.”

I think it is evident here who won that argument. I don’t have a whit of sympathy for the Mariachi fan. Cruz is detestable, and personally? I think the Daily Show went a bit too easy on him.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here