Ron Johnson just blew it

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

I have a question for Senator Ron Johnson. Senator, do you know how much 2 + 2 is? I am asking for the world. Perhaps that question seems to be a bit snarky in nature. Well — it is. But there is a reason for it.

Johnson (lunatic, insurrection party, Wisconsin) did an interview with Brian Kilmeade of Fox Non-News. They two were speaking of covid.

Johnson is vehemently against vaccine mandates. He has always been against such a thing. The nerve of people wanting to save lives!

But when Kilmeade asked Johnson if he could EVER get behind such a thing, Johnson’s answer was so highly bizarre that I am convinced he meant it as a joke. Because if he didn’t, we have a serious problem.

Johnson’s profound answer was the following: “No, not unless there’s some incredibly deadly disease.”

This is not a joke. The man actually said that. I am so very sorry, Wisconsinites. To the idiot’s credit, he did add this to his statement: “I mean, much higher-fatality rates than we have with COVID.”

According to the CDC, more than 610,000 people in our country have died from COVID. THAT’S NOT ENOUGH?

And the Delta Varient is far more deadly. The average amount of people who can get it from one carrier is around nine. That is HUGE.

Still, these facts do not seem to matter to Johnson. I really do not think this man belongs in the Senate since he is obviously out of touch with reality. Please, Wisconsin, if this windbag runs again in 2022, which I hope he does not–vote him out.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here