Matt Gaetz is melting down in real time

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Florida Congressman and FBI subject Matt Gaetz is continuing his act of pretending everything’s just peachy for him. In his latest move, Gaetz spoke on Friday at the “save America” summit. This is a Pro-Trump women’s group. Many people had thought, given the disgusting allegations against him, he’d cancel, but that did not happen.

During his “speech,” if one could call it that, Gaetz shrieked about cancel culture and the fact that numerous people are out to get him. He also said this: “I take the words of Margaret Thatcher to heart:’If you want something said, get a man. If you want something done, hire a woman.” No word from Gaetz on whether these “women” need to be of age.

So Gaetz is remaining his defiant and pathetic self. He is doing precisely what Palmer Report predicted he’d do. He is blaming the “deep state” for all his woes. He has to do this, I suppose, because it isn’t like he can’t just admit he’s… well… a fool. So, he does what many moronic GOP members have done before him. He blames the mysterious “Deep State” for all his issues.

The Deep State is, of course, not real except in the minds of the Republicans. The term “Deep State” for the GOP is anyone who disagrees with them. It does not matter who one is and what one does. If one speaks out against or disagrees with the GOP, they are labeled “Deep State.”

So, looking at it like that, I suppose you are Deep State. I am Deep State. We’re all in this Deep State thing together. Welcome to crazy land.

It ultimately doesn’t matter what this idiot says or does. It will not stop the investigation, and there will likely be much more surfacing in the next few days. Buckle up, people. It’s going to get even crazier.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here