Matt Gaetz gets hits by ugly scoop

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

You can’t make this stuff up. You really can’t. I suppose you can if you’re in a House of Cards episode. But in reality? No way. So, of course, the subject of this article is one Matt Gaetz. (Under investigation-Florida.)

Where do I even begin with this one? Well, The Daily Beast has gotten hold of some more Venmo receipts from Greenberg and Gaetz. And let’s say they’re rather… hysterical?

These guys love filling out the memo fields for what these payments are for. Most of what was filled out came from Greenberg. These are all payments to females.

Some of the reasons listed for the payments include: Ice Cream. Salad. Image of a “love motel.” That’s the one from Gaetz. And much more. On the plus side, at least no payments for “honey” were found.

Yes, there are a few I cannot bring myself to write about. The point is….these are a few moronic guys. So there is enormous speculation as to what “salad” and “ice cream” mean.

Sigh. I never thought I’d be writing so much about drugs, but lately, Donald Trump Junior’s crackpipe images, Senator John Kennedy’s “call a crackhead” remark, etc., have been in the news. And many on social media are guessing that ice cream represents meth and salad represents pot. That does not mean this is what these guys meant, though. Not at all. What they MIGHT have meant is vomit-inducing, so I’d prefer not to speculate.

One might want to have a look at the Twitter page of Gaetz. He is getting hammered with questions over this and what he thinks of the scoop (wrong choice of words?) from the Daily Beast. I am sure even more salacious news will be forthcoming for the salad-loving Congressman. It’s a wait-and-see game though unfortunately for Gaetz, it seems there’s a lot to see here.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here