Kevin McCarthy just found a whole new way to humiliate himself

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Happy Juneteenth, everybody! Thanks to President Biden, Juneteenth is now a Federal holiday. I hope all Palmer Report readers are making the most of it. Some people most definitely are NOT making the most of it. Some individuals are choosing to live in a perpetual state of extreme denial.

And one of those people is nobody’s favorite Congressman, Kevin McCarthy.

Before I go on, I wish to extend my sympathy to Californians everywhere for having this ignoramus as a Representative. We’ve got your back, California.

Have any of you seen the wonderful Alfred Hitchcock inspired film “Gaslight?” It was not only extraordinary on every level, but it also so aptly highlights what our dear “friend” Kevin McCarthy is currently amusing himself by doing.

McCarthy seems to be living on Twitter these days, where his tweets get stupider, and his Twitter ratio count grows ever higher. With his latest tweet, McCarthy seems to have outdone himself.

We all saw – with our own eyes – how successful Biden’s international trip was, particularly his meeting with Putin. But Kevin seems to exist in a different zone than the most people. Here is what he had to say about Biden and Putin: “President Putin spent the week complimenting Putin and complaining about Republicans. Think about that.”

Some readers do not want to hear about idiots like McCarthy. I get that. But it is our responsibility to highlight awful behavior when we see it. This tweet is something that can also be used against McCarthy to highlight his deep hypocrisy. And many are already doing just that.

Responses to this tweet included many tweeting the word “Gaslight.” A more accurate tweet has perhaps never been sent. And we also have all those luscious memes of “Welcome to Fantasy Island.” One has to give Twitter credit for creativity.

But in all seriousness, the fact that this cretin could tweet that with a straight face shows just how far gone and desperate the GOP are.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here