Ivanka Trump has a whole new scandal

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

According to actress Vivica A. Fox, during an appearance on Celebrity Apprentice in 2015, Ivanka Trump made a racist comment, apparently without even realizing it. She related the story to E! Television host Andy Cohen.

In a segment on “For Real: The Story of Reality TV,” the actress recalled that Ivanka seemed surprised at how well she spoke. “I’ll never forget that when I did ‘Celebrity Apprentice,’ and Ivanka Trump, she said, ‘Wow, you speak very well,'” Fox explained.

“No, Andy, I hate to say it, Fox continued. “I don’t think she knew at the time that she was insulting us. I really think that she thought she was complimenting us. That it was like, ‘Oh, wow, you guys are intelligent.'”

Cohen laughed, “I don’t think she knows now,” before adding, “Think of the layers and layers of white people that saw a cut of that show and aired it, and they said ‘Oh, this is great.'”

I guess Ivanka wasn’t the only imbecile on the show, unless the others left it in just to embarrass Ivanka and reveal her for the racist and/or idiot she truly is. How do you grow up in somewhere as diverse as New York City, travel all over the world, then earn a bachelor’s degree at the University of Pennsylvania, and still be that dense?

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here