Eric Swalwell slam dunks Lindsey Graham

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

There is so much doom and gloom in Politics. And sometimes, all the dark news can exhaust people. However, there are also lots of great news, and since Biden took office, the good news has started to outweigh the bad. Isn’t that grand?

And in the best of cases, there is also humor. Humor is something that is essential to have in the Political world. Laughing is a must. It’s certainly better than crying.

And so I will present to you an example of some entertaining humor. I wrote an article recently that some of you may remember. It was about Lindsey Graham and his amazingly moronic statement on Fox. Graham (sycophant-insurrection party-South Carolina) had announced the party could not go on without the former guy.

This statement was notable because it showed as insane as Graham has been acting, he always can go even more insane.

And Graham’s been taking lots of incoming from seemingly everyone. From being called a nutter (I wouldn’t disagree) to folks questioning what the former guy “has” on Graham, the reactions to this statement were not exactly encouraging.

Now we come to Representative Eric Swalwell (Democrat-California). Swalwell tweeted about this and sufficed to say his tweet was hysterical. I want to share it with you because it’s funny. And as I said, humor is sorely needed. Here is Swalwell’s treat straight from Michael Bolton to you:

“Tell me, how am I supposed to live without you?
Now that I’ve been loving you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
And how am I supposed to carry on?
When all that I’ve been livin for is gone…”

Silly? Yes. Utterly hilarious? Heck yes. Shout out to Swalwell; thanks for this. Nothing like brightening our days with a bit of a Graham tribute. As I said, we need humor, and we sure did get it.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here