Arizona Secretary of State comes out swinging against phony election audit

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Some things in this world defy common sense. And right now, one of these things is happening in real time. I am speaking of the phony Arizona “audit” of the 2020 election.

This whole “audit” is a lie. It is being done under false pretenses. Everybody knows President Biden won this election fairly. Correction: everybody knows this except the MAGA Klan.

And that brings me to Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs. Hobbs is deeply against this audit. She rightfully thinks it is nothing but a waste of time. She is correct. And Hobbs has been vocal about her distaste for the audit, tweeting out that the audit has made the state of Arizona “a national joke.” Right again.

But the fact is, there are still plenty of MAGA lunatics out and about. And since Hobbs came out against the audit, she has started receiving death threats. This sadly has caused Hobbs to request and get a security detail. “The death threats are pouring in,” said Hobbs’ Press secretary, C. Murphy Hebert. This is so sad. But it also tells us so much about the MAGA crowd.

By no means do I think that every individual who identifies as a Republican is an insurrectionist. But there are still many people out there who are. The fact that this brave woman came forward and spoke out against something that is deeply vile shows courage. And the fact that her courage has been rewarded by twisted and evil threats to her safety really tells us a lot.

Hobbs is standing firm, telling Don Lemon that she will not back down. Good for her. We need more individuals in Politics with her type of courage.

Things are looking up for the Democrats under Biden’s leadership. But the psychosis of the enemy is alive and well, and this is why we can never rest on our laurels.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here